Do you know the difference between "Mori soba" and "Zaru soba"?Aren't they both about cold soba? You might think, but it's actually a little different. The orig...
I would like to introduce the dishes (noodles) that are often used on Japanese dining tables in the heat and lack of appetite....
A spice representative of Japan. When is wasabi used? What is the reaction of overseas visitors to Japan? I will tell you with the history of wasabi. Even in To...
- ●What is Oyakodon? Now on oyakodon recipes. Japanese food that is easy to make and delicious.
- ●TAIYAKI.Is this a fish? It’s a sweet Japanese confectionery in the shape of a fish.
- ●Japanese healthy jelly noodle "Tokoroten noodles"
- ●Red miso or white miso. How many types of delicious miso are there in Japan?
- ●Fried tofu is a healthy food that contains 5 nutrients. It’s a food that is also effective for beauty.